Producer: Westchester County
Voice of the people of Westchester County for over 300 years.
Series By This Producer/Host
- Westchester County presents
This series explores how Westchester County Government works.
Specials By This Producer/Host
- John Nonna's 9-09-09 Town Hall Meeting
- The Medal of Honor and 5th Annual Armed Forces Memorial Day Parade Preview
The Medal of Honor and 5th Annual Armed Forces Memorial Day Parade Preview with County Legislator John Nonna featuring Commander Peter Fiumefreddo.
- New York State Tax Cap, A Disaster Without Mandate Relief
Westchester County Executive, Robert Astorino, gives his take on New York State's proposed 2% property tax cap.
- Michael Smith Announces Candidacy for County Legislator
Michael Smith Announces his candidacy for Westchester County Legislator 3rd District.
- "County Legislator Nonna Discusses His Candidacy"
County Legislator John Nonna discusses his candidacy in the upcoming election.
- The Examiner News & PCTV Westchester County Legislator Candidates' Forum
Martin Wilbur, Editor - In - Chief of The Examiner News, moderates a candidates' forum featuring Westchester Westchester County Legislator John Nonna and his challenger, Michael Smith. Election Day is November 8, 2011.
- The Rising Ceremony
Pleasantville High School Student, James McCarthy, performs Schubert's "Ave Maria' at the Rising Ceremony" on 9/11/15 recorded live by News Channel 12.